Our Class Personal Narratives
Our class is working on personal narratives. A personal narrative is a real story about something that happened in your life.We are working to become better writers. Some of the things we are working on are:
- Writers include important events bit by bit.
- The writers use paragraphs and transition words to show different parts of a story.
- The writer used punctuation to make the story interesting and make it have expression.
- The writer included their own actions and feelings by including dialogue.
- The writer used words to slow the story down so the reader can obtain the most important part of the story
Click on an illustration to listen to a child's Personal Narrative